Green with envy

 This blog post contains affiliate/ad links

Ok not envy per se but definite obsession.  For green.  I love green.  I also love blue.  And red.  And pink.  And I think I might love lilac but for now, I am obsessed with green.  It goes with everything.  Think of nature.  Any colour that you think of that you can get in flowers and plants, works with green.  TA DAH!!  As weird as it sounds, try it.

It's also a really timeless colour.  Although having said that, everything works at the mo.  Gone are the days when it's all about the rust tones, or the plum colours, or a specific shade of blue.  Anything goes. 

And when it comes to green, it's emerald that gets my vote.  Every time.  Is amazing in the Summer and also works in the Winter.  

I did *try* and wear a green outfit yesterday but it's not the best for sweat patches (see pic below).  BUT ignoring all that (because let's face it - we only get days of 30 degree plus a couple of days a year and there's no abroad holiday for us this year) I am all about the green and wanted to see what else there was out there.

Without further ado... 

Starting with my favourite shade.   LOVE love love these.  Would happily wear them into the Autumn with trainers and knitwear.

Super wide leg trouser and belt from Me+Em was £185 now £55


And the matching cap sleeve top also from Me+Em in the sale was £115 now £57


Skirt of perfection.

Bow Midi Skirt from Mango was £35.99 now £19.99


A blouse in the same shade... this would work with absolutely any floral skirt.  This shade also looks great with jeans. 

Ruffled sleeve cotton blouse from La Redoute was £33 now £14.85


And a Summer dress (you probably couldn't wear this into the Autumn to be honest BUT it's a classic dress that you will have for years.  Plus it can be dressed up and down depending on your shoes and accessories).

Cotton dress from La Redoute was £52 now £28.60


And another one in a similar shade (alas the belt isn't included - I will do something on belts VERY shortly).

Linen Sleeveless Maxi Dress from La Redoute was £52 now £33.80


But one that could take you into the Autumn. 

Tie Front Cap Sleeve Dress from Me+Em in the sale was £180 now £72


Shorter in pure emerald. 

Whistles Alba Shift Dress in Green £79.20 WITH POCKETS!



Now a shade that you could actually wear on sweaty days as the pattern hides a multitude of sins. 

LOVE this dress.

Brora Star Silk Embroidered Maxi Dress from John Lewis was £319 now £149


Slightly shorter at hush, new in.

Long sleeve Kensington Dress from hush £79


Frill cotton dress from Mango was £59.99 now £39.99


Another green print dress that will take you from cooler days in the Summer straight into Autumn. 

Pauline buttoned maxi dress from La Redoute £135 £108 with the code NEW


And a shorter one... 

Belted hidden button shirt dress from Monki £30


Another shorter print dress, this time from hush £75


And the same print but in a top, again at hush £49


Another shirt dress but this time slightly darker...

Cotton Midi Shirt Dress in Dark Green from La Redoute £48 with 25% off with the code NEW


Skirts now... 

Wrap Midi Skirt from Monki £30


And a dark green skirt...

Full maxi skirt from La Redoute £24 with 25% off with the code NEW


And while we're talking about darker green, I have to just throw this in as it's not cheap but it's a good reduction and the shape is utterly gorgeous. 

Silk Swing Blouse + Tie from Me+Em was £250 now £125


And another print blouse from Winser London where my absolute favourite silk blouse is from.  Again, they're very much an investment but they are timeless. 

Winser London Rose Print Blouse at John Lewis was £189 now £99


And yesterday, everyone thought my outfit was a jumpsuit - it wasn't but I found this instead!

Long Printed jumpsuit from Mango was £49.99 now £25.99


And SHOES SHOES SHOES - 

Hale Mules from hush were £159 now £55


And thinking forward to Autumn... GREEN BOOTS! 

Chio extreme chunky ankle boots £95


And here I am last night in an outfit from Me+Em two years ago that I LOVE but OMG check out the sweat patches on the front.  Alas had to change but will keep for a cooler day (next week!)


Still got those sandals on my mine - the chunkier the better, so will be back with those shortly.  And belts - must find new belts!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

9 comentarios:

  1. Replies
    1. I’m very excited to inform everyone that I’m completely cured from HSV1&2 recently. I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it’s really help during my outbreaks but I totally got cured from HSV1&2 with a strong and .active herbal medicine ordered from a powerful herbalist called Dr Ishiaku and it completely fought the virus away my nervous system and I tested negative after 14 days of using the herbal medicine. I’m here to let everyone know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of it with the help of Dr Ishiaku and his herbal exploit. Contact him via email: ishiakuherbalcure@gmail.com or WhatsApp him at +2348180828544.

      Delete
  2. A green dress is a must have item in every girl's wardrobe
    https://thecoolgloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your article is very nicely written and the message is clear ! Thank you for sharing this information. Guys, I want to share something with you. I found discount codes from coupon mars. They are offering discounts on multiple famous brands. You can use 24S discount codes to get discounts on dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't hide your illness to yourself my dear fellow warriors, are you trying to get rid of any illness? Dr. Agbon is your final

    hope, because he cured me from HPV1&2, with his herbal root medicine. Contact him On WhatsApp +2348050495479 and get cured too. or

    email him at dragbonherbalmedicine@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m very excited to inform everyone that I’m completely cured from HSV1&2 recently. I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it’s really help during my outbreaks but I totally got cured from HSV1&2 with a strong and .active herbal medicine ordered from a powerful herbalist called Dr Ishiaku and it completely fought the virus away my nervous system and I tested negative after 14 days of using the herbal medicine. I’m here to let everyone know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of it with the help of Dr Ishiaku and his herbal exploit. Contact him via email: ishiakuherbalcure@gmail.com or WhatsApp him at +2348180828544.

    ReplyDelete