Whilst the '70s were on the phone...

... we had a chat about some boots too.

So I have some of these.  Mine are about 8years old from Jigsaw and were very kindly given to me by a friend.  They almost look vintage.. in a fabulous conker brown.  

Why then have I become obsessed with ALL THE KNEE HIGH BOOTS. 

I love them.  They make all skirts look amazing and chic and sophisticated and just super.  (which, I've decided is a really underused word that I am going to now make my mission in life to resurrect into every day jargon.  "They're Super".  AHA!  You have been warned...

But I'm having an internal battle with myself - do I go down the '70s route or do I go down the cowboy path?  Maybe I can do both... I think both work equally well with skirts, dresses and culottes. Not sure I would wear either with jeans (over the knee boots and jeans?  I want to say yes but I'm just not sure....  Maybe I'll do a big trying on session...).

However it hasn't stopped me looking and drooling.  There are some ridiculously expensive designer options you can get but there are also some fabulous options on the high street.

Only decisions you have to make...black, brown or camel, leather or suede and how high can you go on the heel??!


Leather high leg boots from Mango £149.99



Black at Office.

Kirby Smart Black Boots £140



In black leather at La Redoute with 25% off using the code SAVE25

Leather Boots £149


Again from La Redoute in a camel suede £149 pre 25% discount






In suede at Mango £149.99




Upping the budget at LK Bennett.

Kristen Nude Leather Knee High Boots £395




Lower now in chocolate brown at M&S £99





But I have to say my favourite is definitely the conker brown pair again £99. It's the heel... I LOVE the heel.



Or the classic black £99


So what do we think??  Watch this space and I'll do some styling options.  

In the meantime, here I am last night for a 50th birthday party..after a 50th birthday lunch!  After having got up at 5am to get the train back from Edinburgh having given a talk at an even on Thursday night with The Pool and hush.  Not remotely tired...!!

`
Dress - Preen by Thornton Bregazzi from Matches (sale ss18)
Bag - Alexander McQueen (8yrs ago)
Shoes - Malone Soulieres from The Outnet (ss18)

And today - the jumper was given to me as part of a paid partnership with The White Company. Who doesn't love a cashmere knit and doesn't it just signal the start of Autumn?  At the very least it was the start of the football season - first outing for my smallest and his new team.  Alas, Ginny the Australian Labradoodle let the side down and decided, as soon as I let her off the lead as she's usually really good, to head like a stealth missile into the middle of the pitch to do a poo.  Followed by me yelling "OMG I AM SO SO SO SORRY", waving poo bags as if they were white flag above the trenches.  The. Shame.  Great jumper though (also comes in black...).



Jumper - The White Company (part of paid partnership current)
Jeans - Frame Denim from Fenwick (sale aw17)
Shoes - Ishikawa from Quattrorish (ss18)
Bag - Coccinelle at Bicester (3yrs ago)
Gilet - Helmut Lang from Saks 5th Avenue (sale 3yrs ago)

And now I am ensconced on the sofa with a Chinese, Strictly and The X Factor. Saturday night GOALS!!  Planning my packing as tomorrow I'm off for three days to Soho Farmhouse for my best friend's 50th birthday.  Simply TOO excited! I will try and get a blog put up....

Share this:

CONVERSATION

3 comentarios:

  1. Hello everyone, Now this is to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solution. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr.Ayomide a herbal practitioner who helped cure me from Genital herpes, this i had suffered from for the past 2years and i have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine he sent to me to drink for about 9days . 3days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested Genital Herpes NEGATIVE. I'm sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr Ayomide because I got to know him through a friend he cured from HIV. I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don't die in ignorance and don't let that illness take your life. Contact Dr.Ayomide through his email address;ayomideherbalhome@gmail.com You can also call him or WhatsApp him on:+2348062443909 Thank you Dr. Ayomide. Be kind enough to share as you received.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you desperately wondering, "How to get your husband\wife back?" after much time has passed without your lover coming back to you? Right now you are stuck in a very desperate situation, as your mind feels exhausted, while your body is willing to go to any extent to get your lover back why not contact Dr. Abolo spell whose email is: Abolospell@gmail.com and get that your relationship restored within a lightning speed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THE MAN GOD SENT TO HELP ME IS DR EBOSELE.

    It is said that when someone has done good for you he or she has to be appreciated this is why i am here to appreciate and share a good news about DR EBOSELE for curing me from the Genital Herpes. i have been dealing with HSV1 AND SINCE 2019 until 2021 when i come to contact the God sent man DR EBOSELE who gave 2 weeks treatment and suddenly all the pox on my skin left and am herpes free with the cure from EBOSELE SOLUTIONS . with this great happiness in my heart i wanna ask ya all to join me thank him and if anyone need help to cure any kind of disease or anything prayers kindly contact him today via his details below:
    Email; eboselesolutions@gmail.com,
    Whatsapp/call; +2348146646995
    cureforherpesnow665.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete