The boots that everyone is talking about

EXCEPT we're talking tan.  

Or brown.  But not black.  

And yes, these are made for HIKING.  So I've done a blog post on these a while ago but demand for them appears to have gone bonkers and so here is another one.  However from a purely selfish perspective (sorry...) I am looking at ones of tan variety?

Why would I choose tan and not black?  Because I don't have a pair and really would like one?  I know that is NOT a good reason but it's the only one I have.  

Plus, I have had some people say that they are quite masculine in black - admittedly they've hardly got a hint of Tinkerbell about them in the tan, they are still very heavy looking but ever so slightly less clunky?  Ok so probably not. 

And whilst we're here - not many people seem to have tan versions so at least you can be wearing something that's slightly less ubiquitous.

First up.  Old School Classics.

Dr Martens Serena 8 Eyelet Butterscotch Orleans £135 with 20% off at Office this weekend



Then these ones which are very very similar to the Grenson Nanettes that I have.  Which you can't get hold for love nor money since Holly Willoughby wore them on I'm a Celebrity.. I'm thinking of having a tee made that says #ihadminebeforeholly.

ASOS DESIGN Ablaze in Conker £40


Tan babies at ASOS from Tommy Hilfiger.. these I could go for.

Tommy Hilfiger Hiking Boots in Tan £155 These are men's by the way so apologies if you have little feet! 



And then I've gone off piste.  I've gone SUPER off piste.  But I've come across these and they are simply the most fabulous things I have seen in forever.  

Dr Martens Nyberg Black Leather Embroidered Boots £200



And finally I'm going to throw these in (you can see this blog post pretty much didn't go remotely to plan..!).

They're tan and I'm sticking with it.

ASOS DESIGN Rowena Leather Lace Up Boots £80



And I am then ALL OUT! I am soooooo so sorry as that's rubbish, but genuinely I am all out of other tan boots that rock my world. 

SO - as an aside and as I hate leaving a super short blog, I have ONE more thing that I've bought this Black Friday.  

Are they similar to the above?  Not even close.  Ok so you can wear them on your feet... ooh and they cover your ankles so they're sort of boot like. 

And I am obsessed with them and have been for years. 

The good old Golden Goose Francy.  I went to the boutique Quattrorish on Saturday and saw a lovely lady in a pair I had never seen.  And so I came home and spent the next hour googling.  And I FOUND THEM.  I also found that they had one left on the entire internet and they were in my size.  Which meant it was rude not to buy them no?

So alas I can't show you them as they've disappeared but there are some bargains to be had if you are after a pair of Golden Goose and don't want to wait for the sales.  

FarFetch would be my top tip with 20% off.  Using the code 

Golden Goose Francy Trainers £325 pre discount BF20N 


They would be my personal choice as I think they would go with everything - more here.  

I will be back, I've decided with more boots - ones that aren't remotely chunky as I know that not everyone likes them.  And I'll also be back with more trainers as I totally appreciate not everyone loves the beat up look and they're also ridiculously expensive.

Boots though - well I love these SO much.  


Boots - Grenson from Collen & Clare (aw17)
Skirt - M&S (3yrs ago)
Jumper - Kat Farmer x Orwell + Austen Collaboration (current)
Jacket - ASOS (sale ss19)

So there we have it - the boots obsession continues but I need to know if we're all in or not?  Knee high boots?  Heeled or flats?  I will say one of the reason I love these sooo much is because they are flat and ridiculously comfortable.  Like absurdly.  Which is the same as the Golden Goose if I'm honest.  

But I do think that they might not be everyone's cup of tea so I shall be having another look at some different options.  Hope everyone has had a fabulous weekend! I can't believe it's a month till Christmas.  Come on.. have you got your tree up?!

Oh and I will be back with black ones!!  Coming up...

Share this:

CONVERSATION

4 comentarios:

  1. I have some Leather Timberlands! LOVEEEE them! So so comfy and look great too. They come in brown I believe!
    Leanne | lemloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is such a good idea!! My daughter has stolen my tan suede ones.. leather ones would be amazing!

      Delete
  2. My priorities are:
    1. Comfort
    2. Comfort
    3. Warmth
    4. Comfort
    5. Non slip soles
    6. Comfort

    I think I need the ASOS ones, they look.like they could pass the 6 step boot challenge x

    Deb.
    What.wear.when

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the DM Serena’s!!!! Sooo comfortable and I’ll feel very safe on slippy pavements - I never had a pair in my teens so feeling like I missed out now I actually have them!

    ReplyDelete