It's that time of year again...

40% off at La Redoute anyone

So - I haven't been asked to do this by La Redoute at all BUT I have worked with them this week on a shoot for their Social Media.  For which I had to select the outfits, which means I have some tried and tested gems to show you, which are now 40% off!  And I wore another dress (that we didn't shoot but I had as part of the selection to choose from) last night and it is so totally and utterly awesome, I thought I'd do a quick blog post with my favourites that I had chosen  Clear as mud?  

The theme they wanted me to focus on for the shoot was High Summer so these are hopefully all going to be perfect for the coming weeks (I don't want to jinx it but the weather does look like it's going to continue).  And it's 40% off EVERYTHING at La Redoute (which they do a lot and actually I do normally do a quick selection of my favourite bits), including branded products too (anyone need any new Converse?).

Firstly I am going to do the maxi dress thing... BUT do bear with me as I do have a surprise up my sleeve.

This is the most vibrant hue of colours - honestly the pictures don't entirely do it justice.  I'm wearing the 10 here, I think it's true to size.

Ruffled Floral Print Maxi Dress was £89 now £62.30 with an extra 40% off.



And these are the shoes that I wore... 

Sandals with pompom trim was £39 now £27.30 






They also have it in a nude colourway too - same price.




SHORT DRESSES!! Yes yes yes.. I know...

White shirt dress.  SUPERB.  Again true to size.  Gorgeous drapey fabric (I think it's polyester but it does feel like a silk crepe), I think looks a LOT more expensive than it is.  

Shirt Dress with tie waist was £59 now £35.40 (again pre 40% off)




Wedge Sandals with flowers £55 (pre discount)




Clutch bag £28 (with an extra 40% off).








And then another maxi... 

Draped off the shoulder maxi dress in yellow was £69 now £34.50 (with an extra 40% discount on top). 



Sandals with Pompom trim was £39 now £23.40 (pre 40% off) 


So so sorry but the bag has sold out! 



Also throwing in a denim jacket... size down if you want it more fitted. 

Denim jacket was £69 now £48.30 with another 40% off using the code BIG40.


But finishing with my favourite (actually, it is a toss up between this and the white shirt dress). 

Loose fit wrapover kimono dress in ochre was £63 now £31.50 with an extra 40% off   Watch for my outfit tomorrow as I'm going to be wearing this one... 



But this is my absolute favourite.

Kimono dress in black which is now at £37.80 with a whopping big 40% off.



And here I am in the dress.

This is the 12... the 10 is a really good fit and I would say true to size but I wanted it to sit slightly longer on me.  I wore it last night and it was very much admired.  Lovely heavy fabric and great attention to detail.



Dress - La Redoute (part of paid partnership)
Shoes - Balenciaga from Bicester (ss17)
Bag - Tory Burch from Bicester (5yrs ago)
Earrings - Kaaren Buchanen (gift current)

So that was from last night when I was away with Max Factor at the Wilderness Estate up in Suffolk.  Was very strange driving up there without the family, but we're back up there next Friday for a fortnight (NOT the Wilderness Estate, can I point out!  Back to our beloved Aldeburgh).

Is this weather going to hold?  And would love to know what you think of my La Redoute picks.  Hope you find something that you love for a bargain (can also highly recommend looking at the kids' clothes for Summer - there really are some utter steals to be had with the extra 40% off).

Share this:

CONVERSATION

3 comentarios:

  1. I am a 40 something year old mum and I have completely lost all sense of style! I spend my life doing school runs, renovating our house and dog walking (oh and working!) none of which scream glamour. Lets just say that standards have slipped somewhat. I love reading your blog and always enjoy seeing how you have put together outfits and accessorized. Having read this article and looked at the accompanying pics tonight, it has just really inspired me to sort myself out and make more of an effort with my appearance. You look fab and I think its high time I got the glam back. Thank you Kat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This has totally made my day! Thank you thank you thank you xxx

      Delete