For those who don't want plain

I've had so many people say to me that they're not sure about which direction they want to go fashionwise this A/W.  One of the great things about fashion these days is that pretty much anything goes.  But if you're not particularly confident fashionwise, then that can be difficult, as literally anything can go and some people prefer less choice. 

So whilst you're making your mind up - and I certainly will be highlighting some options over the next couple of weeks - one option will work as an instant wardrobe lift is a new jumper. 

But not just any jumper.  Print.  And not just any print - oh no.  So I was going to do any old print, I will admit, but then I just got stuck into leopard.  And kept going.

These are randomly far more versatile than you would think.  If you do prefer more of a plain, pared back look, these can be ideal for adding that bit of of interest into your outfits. 

Alternatively if you are an early adopter of the eclectic and you've been inspired by all things Gucci on the catwalks, these will be ideal with you.  

Pared back lovers, just team with your beloved basics - jeans, neutral trousers or skirts.  If you are a wannabe Gucci girl, then throw on with more print and texture. 

Either way, this is a no brainer for an immediate treat that will make all the difference to your outfits.

Starting with one I picked up yesterday (inspiration from the blog always comes from my actual life - always practise what I preach!).  

Alas, I can't find this online at H&M.  SORRY.  Especially as it was £14.99.


BUT I have looked long and hard and have come up with some other great options. 

Animal print jumper in dark grey £36 (they also do this in a tan leopard too).



Or there's the Tippi from JCrew in leopard - ADORE this although I have to say adore the price of mine a tad more... But this is bound to last longer - was £98 now £89.50


This I keep coming across and love it. 

Animal print jumper from Isabelle Thomas X La Redoute £69 with 40% off using the code BIG40


Also at La Redoute - a print v neck jumper.  These colours would work super well with navy or denim. 

Printed v-neck jumper was £45 now £27 with an extra 40% off.



V neck again at ASOS (they also do this in petite). 

ASOS Jumper in leopard print £30



Topshop are obviously leopard lovers.  And there's just have that edge to them - the foil print one has my name all over it. 

Animal Foil Print Jumper from Topshop £36  (I'm going to throw it out there that this will work better on those less endowed in the bust area...)


However I have another v neck for those blessed with boobs.

Fluffy Animal V Jumper from Topshop £46


Another V neck bargain at House of Fraser although, alas they only have small sizes in these. 

Biba Leopard printed v neck was £65 now £26


And a pink version at Boden - The Tilly Jumper £59.50



But fear not - although I don't have my H&M bargain to share online, I have an even better one for you at French Connection.  Yes, I've done lots of more fitted jumpers but coming up, I have my mini skirt fetish to share (that may have come out wrong), and the oversized jumper definitely has a place in our wardrobes this Autumn.

Electric Leopard Jumper was £75 now £19 


Thinking about wearing mine out this evening with my leather skirt and some (maybe new..) velvet boots.   Or I may just wear my other bargain of the day which was a new dress from H&M which was also £15.  Yes, a whole dress for actually £14.99.  Which I wore today. 


Dress - H&M
Superstar sneakers - Golden Goose
Whiskey Medium Marcie Satchel - Chloe

Am contemplating just changing the sneakers for boots... hmm maybe even the velvet ones.  And doing my hair and then we're off.  Dinner out tonight and then a lovely weekend with the family.  Very much looking forward to catching up on Strictly tomorrow. 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

7 comentarios:

  1. What's the sizing like on the dress .... Love btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Comes up on the big side! But I didn't need to size down to an 8 - this is just a 10 (although I can sometimes take a 12). clear as mud?!

      Delete
  2. Oh I love that h&m jumper! I'll have to try to find it in the shop. Is it quite a fitted short style? I'm quite tall too and sometimes fitted jumpers are too short on me.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry for not getting back sooner! I'm 5ft 10 and it's not that short on me at all. Hope that helps xx

      Delete
    2. Yes that's great thanks, I'm 5ft 11 so it should be ideal, if I can find it! Thank you for replying, it's really good that you find the time to, a lot of bloggers don't respond! That's one of the many reasons I love your blog!x

      Delete
    3. You're more than welcome xx

      Delete
  3. Hi there Kat, I bought that dress for all of £15. Yes it did split at the back (when I was trying it on at home) but I sewed the seam back up with my best 'sewing on name tapes' stitches and I have had SO many compliments and have literally turned heads (not a common experience for me). Thank you thank you. I have concluded that you shop so I don't have to!

    ReplyDelete