New in at...

MANGO! 

I'll fess up.  This is total justification for me spending an hour salivating over new season stock, under the guise of "work".  I'm turning it into work. 

I am being bombarded with emails for new season loveliness and I thought I'd do a quick scroll through and post my fave pics from New in at... various different stores on different days. 

Hopefully this will give us all an idea of what there is out there for Autumn.  And seeing as I'm sat here (having got up at 6.30 to do some proper client work before the kids got up!) and it's raining, it seems like we really can justify thinking about what we will all be wearing into the coming cooler months. 

I think it also helps to get an idea of what's out there - to give you an idea of what sort of look you're going for this season.  Now I know that sounds super trite and naff but it really does help you not to make mistakes on buying things that you love but will never actually get round to wearing.  As you either don't have anything to go with them or they don't feel like "you" when you put them on.  We've all been there, done that - so honing down HOW you want to look does help with not making expensive mistakes. 

It also gives you an idea to see what will work with your existing wardrobe.  It's completely unrealistic to think that we all buy an entirely new set of clothes each season and never wear anything that we've already worn.  The key to a successful look is to make sure that you have sets of clothes that can be mixed and matched to make lots of different outfits. 

And it's usually just a couple of additions that are needed to be able to ring the changes. 

Clear as mud?  

Hopefully so, as in I go and first up, it's Mango.  

One of the easiest ways to bring a new love to your old tops and jackets is to go for a slightly different shaped trouser and oh how I LOVE these jeans.

Frayed Straight Jeans £35.99






To go with above jeans - or to go with any of your trousers and skirts that you already have.  Ideal for work or for play.  Dress down and dress up - superb with all neutral shades and beyond divine with leopard print.

Satin blouse £49.99



Another amazing blouse which would make all my cream skirts that little bit more wearable into the Autumn. 

Tie closure blouse £49.99




Following on from my post the other day about the leopard jackets - maybe I won't keep the leopard one and maybe I'll get this instead.  Is it more versatile?  This would work soooo well over dresses and skirts, as well as over jeans and trousers (of any shape).  

Pockets Leather Jacket from Mango £149.99



However I REALLY want this colour but it's OOS.  I'm not sure if it's sold out or just not come in yet.  Not in store - it says online only?  Anyone know?!



Whilst we're in full on '70s mode, I'm going to throw these in.  These, with that black jacket.  Dream outfit. 

High-waist palazzo trousers £49.99



Maybe not to wear with the leather jacket but my love of a faux leather trousers is going for another year. 

Seam-detail slim fit trousers £35.99



Obviously had to include a couple of dresses - would be rude not to!  This is more Maje than Mango to me...

Floral Print Dress £79.99



Floral Shirt Dress £79.99



Clinging onto Summer by our fingernails with a shell necklace. 

Shell pendant necklace £15.99



In for a penny, in for a beachy pound...

Shell hoop earrings £17.99



Moving onto coats.  Just the one.  In two shades... 

Ok so don't all hate me as even I will acquiesce it's way too early to really start thinking about these, but I'm going to throw this in as this is the year I want to succumb to the Teddy Bear Coat.  First contender at Mango.  Since I'm Gulliver, I think I will probably need longer than this but it's a good 'un.

Lapels Faux Fur coat £69.99




But finishing with my favourite topic - SHOES!  Actually boots.  And I can confirm that these are awesome.  So I don't have the exact same ones - I have the SS version which are exceptionally similar but are pull on without a zip.  The zip would be a MUCH better idea!

Leather Pointed Ankle Boots £89.99



I could not love these more.  I also know I couldn't actually wear them every day as they're too high and I would want to and it would bug me, so can someone else please buy them who is better at wearing heels in the day than I am?  Thanking you kindly.

Leather cowboy ankle boots £99.99



As you can see.. "work" my arse.  Wasn't difficult in the slightest.  Only issue is not to order it all but the more I think about it, the more that belted leather jacket has my name all over it. 

However we're not quite at full on coat or jacket weather yet... last couple of days have been beautiful. 

Here I am in another of the hush dresses from the other day (don't forget your code A18PREVIEW for 10% off!).


Dress & Trainers - hush (gift current)
Bag - Gucci from Bicester Village (3yrs ago)
Sunglasses - Walter + Herbert (ss17)

And yesterday at Chessington with my two boys. 



Dress - American Vintage from Quattro Rish (2yrs ago)
Sandals - Becksondergaard (ss17)
Bag - Zara (5yrs ago)

I will be back tomorrow and, as promised, I'm doing leopard but not as we know it.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comentarios:

  1. Oooooh! I like the sound of leopard, but not as we know it! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a bit of blue leopard.🤞

    ReplyDelete