Monday Must Have

It's Monday again.  And actually, it does seem like a long time since last week.  Sitting here in Cyprus (not something I say every week..!) watching the news and oohing over the new Royal Baby! 

But enough about that, there are cocktails to be drunk and dinner to be had (we're two hours ahead here) however I am winging you a VERY quite Monday Must Have as I had so many requests about the blouse I wore last night (seen in Instagram). 

Now first off, I will say that this blouse was a gift from Jigsaw.  I'm here on a Press Trip with them (in conjunction with Chic Retreats and the Almyra Hotel) and we were asked to pick a couple of pieces from the new collection. 

This blouse is one piece that I chose but I am definitely going back for other colours.  It's a Jigsaw staple and it reminds me of the silk polo neck jumper that I bought from there about 5 years ago and religiously wear every year.  It washes like a dream, it hangs beautifully, it doesn't bobble, it's the perfect wardrobe basic. 

And this blouse has all the hallmarks of a classic too.  It is polyester but genuinely feels like silk, is washable and comes in both classic and seasonal colours. 

Here it is in the black. 

Crocus Drape Stitch Blouse from Jigsaw £90


And here I am in it... 



Also comes in Ivory... 


In the Desert Sun (aka a yellow shade...) £90


And the Blue Dusk 


Finishing with me in the outfit - this is v late last night, but hopefully you get the gist... 


Blouse - Jigsaw (gift current)
Jeans - Zara (sale aw16)
Belt - Jas MB (13 or 14yrs old)
Blazer - M&S (part of paid partnership aw17)
Shoes - Jigsaw (gift current)

Just to point out - I haven't been asked to write this post, I genuinely think the blouse is all sorts of amazing.   We also haven't been paid to come away but there clearly is a benefit to all brands that have facilitated this trip.  All in the interests of disclosure. 

So that's it from me today - talkies over on Instastories.  Hope your Monday has gone well!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comentarios:

  1. This is one of those times when I wish I looked good in black! The contrast stitching is great, and really makes the black one a little bit more special. If they did a navy version with contrast stitching I'd have trouble with my no buy april! (Too be honest I have succumbed, to a jigsaw silk blouse, but I send send several March purchases back and there was only one left in my size, I didn't want to risk losing out by waiting until 1st may!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These jackets are not for me but just watched your Max Factor make up session on Insta and LOVED it . Great advice.Look forward to the blog post and then I’ll be off to Boots, Advantage card clutched in my sweaty hand !

    ReplyDelete