Possibly my favourite offer of the year.

Yes, it's 30% off at Very Exclusive.  This is simply the best discount ever.  I do an edit of it every season when they have it on (I have no commercial relationship with them at all - I have just taken advantage of the discount as a customer and want to share!).

It's very simple - 30% off the majority of things online.  It's Saturday evening, the BBQ is on, we're watching Ninja Warrior and have a movie to look forward to later so I'm having a quick peruse and for fun, am making a wish list. 

Starting with something I get every season from Very Exclusive (with the 30% off..) - sunglasses.  I think these are the best purchase, taking full advantage of the offer.  These are full price elsewhere still and are rarely ever reduced. 

I want all of these.  Dang it. 

Chloe Poppy Sunglasses £260 in green...




And another Poppy style from Chloe in gold.. again £260


Or the Carlinas (these are version of the ones I have from last Summer) £260 Chloe





Chloe Nola Sunglasses £260



Loving the Audrey H style Tom Ford Lara Sunglasses £310



Classic at Longchamp £125




Last year I got a Marc Jacobs tote bag which I will be using again this year.  

And speaking of Marc Jacobs.  Love this - the perfect all year round, every day, cross body handbag.

Snapshot Bag by Marc Jacobs £460




Another great little bag from Hill & Friends £450




And this one I can personally recommend as it's the grey version of the one I got last year. 

Marc Jacobs New Logo Tote Bag £210



Love this clutch from Whistles £55


And these shoes would look rather awesome with the above bag.  Elevate a simple pair of jeans and a tee to an out out look. 

Kurt Geiger London Berwick Mules £150


But I'm kicking of sandal season with these.. 

Sol Sana Tiki II Heeled Buckle Sandal £145

Grey and dark grey earrings from Kenneth Jay Lane £60


And finishing with a couple of jumpers.  Well.. sweatshirts actually.  I've only got one of these but they are simply superb.  They wash really well, they are a soft slouchy sweat (not one of the stiffer ones), they're long in the arms and they're super stylish (in my humble opinion...).   30% off is a rare find for a Wildfox top. 

Kinda Whatever jumper in green from Wildfox £115


Or blue.. again £115


Or a Wildfox jumper £105



So there are absolutely loads of other fantastic options on the link here.  Let me know if I've missed anything superb.  

Huge apologies for not having been around this week - I have been travelling on Press Trips.  Two days in Paris with Decleor and then two days in London with Mint Velvet followed by the CEW award ceremony (beauty awards) as a guest of Max Factor at the Hilton on Park Lane.  Not a bad week at all.  I will bring you all my outfits some time next week (there is a very common theme...) but here I am today, enjoying the sunshine before an afternoon ferrying the children around.  


Dress - & Other Stories (two years old)
Boots - Zara (current)
Sunglasses - Chloe from Very Exclusive (ss17 with the 30% offer)
Bag - Chloe from Bicester Village (ss17)

Hope everyone has an amazing Saturday night.  Happy shopping if you fancy a quick scan through the website, the offer ends on the 23rd.  

It's the sofa, Britain's Got Talent followed by a movie for us!  Rock and roll..!!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment