Monday Must Have.. on a Sunday.

Just because I am so pleased with it and I'm wearing it today so you get it today. 

A new skirt.  Which I did post about a couple of weeks ago but I since caved (having not been able to find one remotely similar) and I am so so pleased I did as it's superb. 

Plus it goes in the washing machine (scarred by my recent experience of my £120 dry cleaning bill - admittedly for 6 dresses but seriously?!).  Thumbs up times a billion.  Oh and did I also mention it doesn't crease?  

There is a downside.. it's not cheap.  I did try and find a discount code for us - I looked everywhere but as fast I looked, it was going out of stock at places so I just relented and ordered. 

From Coggles.  Tilden Mesh Skirt from Ganni £140




They also have the same skirt at Browns in a floral print... 

Ganni Tilden Mesh Skirt £140



Or in the floral... again £140 from the Ganni website



If you can't find the skirt, there is the dress version....

Ganni Tilden Mesh Dress £225 from Farfetch



And here I am in mine today... LOVING IT!  So it's a high waisted skirt that you tie yourself - therefore I have tied mine lower on my hips (huge bow on the right which I love) - it means there is real versatility to it.  You could even wear this over a bikini.  On the other hand - a black silk high neck shirt and heels and hey presto - it's super smart.  My absolute favourite sort of clothing.


Skirt - Ganni from Coggles (Current)
Biker - hush (gift 4yrs ago)
Jumper - Bella Freud from Matches (sale aw17)
Boots - Maje from Bicester Village (aw16)
Scarf - Louis Vuitton (5yrs ago)
Bag - Jerome Dreyfuss (3yrs ago)

So we've got friends coming up today for dinner this evening.  Bring on the oysters and the Aperol Spritz.  The sun may not exactly be shining (it IS trying though...) but at least it's not raining, I am firmly in holiday mode and I've even got fake tan on my legs. 


Share this:

CONVERSATION

9 comentarios:

  1. I’ve been eyeing up your leopard ganni shirt dress for yonks but can’t justify price. Now this is achievable, been trawling sites whilst watching (not really) Anthropoid film. Finally found, sized up a size as I want it longer so I can ooch down. Excited! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly how I wear it! It really is worth the money I think... I am the biggest convert to anything that doesn't go in the washing machine!

      Delete
  2. I noticed this one in H&M earlier. Very similar to the floral version but a bit more pocket friendly! http://www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.0636385001.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, no. I meant in terms of cost!

      Delete
    2. Oh god, if I had a brain I'd be dangerous...!! Great find xxx

      Delete
    3. ha! I bought that one on Friday - and am seriously loving it.

      Delete
  3. You look fab in it. I just love the way your styled it; so cool! I'm in love with your boots also ;-)

    ReplyDelete