Saving the best till the end of the month..

... yes, sneaking in at the last minute, is my monthly edit for M&S (a paid partnership I have every month). 

I've been holding off on this until we've had some proper Autumnal weather.  And we're sort of getting there - it's that old conundrum - we want to wear all the new A/W clothes but we want to have all the good weather though.  ARGGHH!

However, I've found - hopefully - some transitional options that work perfectly for now. 

As per usual - I've had my little try on session in M&S.  And then this time, I've come home, gone to order things and ended up with a completely different lot!  I have done my usual selfie videos (also known as Insta Stories - duh me - over on Instagram) which hopefully give a little more context to the outfits.  Most of which are ridiculously self explanatory! 

First up - it's all about the knitwear. 

And starting with my favourite.  This is sublime.  It's not too itchy (believe me, some of them available right now are a total scratch fest), it's a great shape.

Now.  SLIGHT fly in the ointment... they don't have it online yet in the pink.  SORRY!!!!  

But it's still lovely in the ochre and I will post AS SOON AS I CAN when it comes online in the pink. 

Textured Funnel Neck Jumper £35 in Ochre


In the pink.  And don't ask about the jeans as I found them in store and didn't realise they're old stock.  Going REALLY well this month, isn't it??!  Hang on - better stuff coming...

This is the large.  I prefer it slightly oversized but do bear in mind that I am an avatar at 5ft10.


And when I say better stuff.. VOILA!! 

Animal Print Jumper in Oatmeal Mix £35


This is the Medium.


This shade though - with an outfit of grey and black.  Transitional perfection...

Animal Print Jumper in Pink £35


This is the large - I actually think the medium is a better fit for me.



The one I had on the blog the other day... 

Colour Block Round Neck Jumper £32.50



But the we come onto the dresses.  Now I teamed this with the chunky buckle boots as - as I say on my stories, it's more of "it's a hard knock life for me" as opposed to "little house on the prairie".  Which I am very, very much feeling.  It's a drop waist dress - I tried on the 8 which is rather too fitted.

Check over on stories as you really need to see the sleeves in "action"! 

Long Sleeve Shirt maxi dress from M&S £45


To be fair, you can get a good idea of the sleeves here.  Perfection in an arm (especially a covered arm, when you get to 45).


So again, I tried this on with the chunkier boots (I had envisaged teaming it with a trench or a biker) but I will say I do think I might prefer with the knee high boots here...

Floral Print Long Sleeve Maxi Shirt Dress £45



And in the black mix... again £45


These are the boots that I wore... 

Leather Buckle Detail Ankle Boots £75 in black or burgundy - I went burgundy...


But these are the long boots that they're sporting in these pics, which I really wish I'd tried!  Next month... 

Block Heel Knee Boots in Black £49.50



And in the burgundy again £49.50


Leaving the best till last though...

Limited Edition 3/4 Sleeve Tea Dress in Green £45


This is me in the 12.  I do like the looseness of it, being tall - it sits better on my waist.


However.  I then came home to do some ordering online and got SUPER carried away.  I very nearly bought this jacket yesterday, tried it on - thought it was very familiar and realised that I have almost the identical one from last year (from M&S!).  And so I didn't get it as mine is still completely perfect.

Autograph Single Breasted Blazer £99


And then.. call off all the dogs. I saw these and ordered them STRAIGHT away.  These have my name all over them.  Trousers that you can wear for pretty much every occasion you can think of.  Done.  No, they're not cheap - they're most certainly a pair of investment trews but when you think of the versatility and the cost per wear (sequin jumper, heels and that's your Christmas Day outfit right there - not to mention, lace top, heeled sock boots and you've got all your parties covered too).

Autograph Straight Leg Leather Trousers £199


Then finally - from an investment purchase to the most canny purchase of the month so far.  I have worn these since I bought them instore yesterday and have had about 100 messages asking me where they're from/are they D&G.  NO!!! 

The secret is out.   Tempted to buy two pairs in case I scratch or lose one (highly likely).

M&S Collection Round Glasses £17.50



And here I am - in the blazer from last year (from M&S) which is virtually identical to the one above, so, like I said I didn't buy it as mine still serves me perfectly well.  I can also highly highly recommend it, in that case. 

With the glasses and the trousers.. 


And a close up of the glasses.  Which are BLOOMING AMAZING.  I am going to throw it out there that it says "glitter" but they're really not toddler style GLITTER but more a texture.  Phew.



Off to get changed as out for the evening.  Actually do you know what - I'm just going to change my top and keep the jacket and trousers on.  Hope everyone has had a good week (I did spend most of today thinking it was Friday...) and don't forget to look on Stories on Instagram for more info.

This blog was written as part of my paid monthly partnership with M&S.  All thoughts are my own and are written unedited.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

12 comentarios:

  1. What size did you take in the leather trousers Kat? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a 10! Someone messaged me to say the reviews said they came up small but I often take a 12 in M&S trousers but am definitely wearing the 10.. have worn them for two days and they've been perfect. Seriously I am in LOVE with them!

      Delete
  2. Hi Kat, please could you post the link to the trousers that you are wearing with the pink jumper, thanks x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry - I think I might have said - they're not in stock online any more - just for sale in store. I'm not sure if they're old stock or brand new in and not online yet. However I did go to Marble Arch the other day and they weren't there either!

      Delete
    2. Cos have something similar. I bought them last weekend and can’t stop wearing them!! High waisted. Fab!!
      https://www.cosstores.com/en_gbp/women/womenswear/trousers/product.25-inch-5-pocket-wide-jeans-white.0670575001.html?gclid=CjwKCAjw8ajcBRBSEiwAsSky_b13BeMHepatjS8ZOqWs9fA1WoSiAkaVEJeeo9wxB0-Rmu3imrCU1BoC6WkQAvD_BwE

      Delete
  3. Loved the Textured Funnel Neck Jumper in Ochre! Could you post the link to buy please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vanilla Plum, if you click the caption above the pic that will take you there. Kx

      Delete
    2. Hopefully the link just above the writing - if you click on it - should take you directly to the jumper!

      Delete
  4. Could you tell us what brand the tan mules are you are wearing in the first photo of you? I want a pair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're M&S! Link here..https://www.marksandspencer.com/leather-cross-strap-mule-shoes/p/p60166013?image=SD_01_T02_0253_Y2_X_EC_90&color=NUDEMIX&prevPage=plp&pdpredirect Have had them on before - they're amazing! They also do a black pair xx

      Delete
  5. I bought the pink and ochre last week. Great minds, and all that. I went for the medium. Looking good Kat. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not loving the multicoloured M&S jumpers. I went in to buy one of the striped ones you recommended in previous blog. Really disappointed. Looked cheap and so do the Leopard print ones. Very market stall :-(

    ReplyDelete