Monday Must Have

Because I haven't done one for ages... and because I'm currently sporting the best skirt ever. 

So yes I am working with hush Homewear this season (as I have done for 6yrs now) and will be bringing you a blog as part of our paid partnership later in the week. 

However, in the meantime, after an event that I did with them and The Pool last week in Edinburgh, I just have to give you the heads up on this skirt. 

As it's all sorts of awesome and will work, I think (she says, sticking her neck out) for most people.  Whatever your size and shape... assuming you're a fan of skirts...and green... and a print.. if not - scroll on buy, nothing to see here! 

I also think that it's a nod to leopard print.  In a deconstructed sort of a way.  Which is my way of saying it's perhaps not really leopard at all if you look at it closely but honestly it has a definite vibe of animal about it. 

But it's green. It is THE most gorgeous green, which is a lot more versatile than you may think.  Looks amazing with cobalt blue, black - I'd also wear with navy and it's simply super (I did warn you about my future over-use of this word) with pale pink. 

Here it is...


And here it is on me... teamed with pale pink and black.  It' s midi with an asymmetric hem and I have to say - unlike most things at hush, I sized up to a 12 as I wanted it to sit on my hips to give it a bit more length on me.



Evie skirt in green - hush (gift current)
Jumper - Kat Farmer X Orwell + Austen
Jacket - hush (gift 5yrs ago)
Trainers - Golden Goose from Farfetch (sale aw17)
Bag - APC from Coggles (3yrs ago)
Sunglasses - Victoria Beckham from Bicester Village 

I reckon it's the most versatile skirt I've got this season.  Wear with every variety of ankle boots, knee high boots, trainers or sandals.  Jumpers and jackets or trenches, tees and blazers or oversized knits.

I am having the most amazing time at Soho Farmhouse - obligatory trip to Bicester (only one scarf bought....coming soon....)


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment