And the leopard love continues..

.. with your best foot forward, as I've put together a much requested blog on leopard footwear.

Yes I'm pretty sure I do one of these every season (maybe more than once) but that's because these genuinely are the favourite boots in my wardrobe. 

I personally am a fan of the boot tribute to the big cat but that's not to say that a pretty awesome pair of shoes aren't just as useful.  And I've even found some loafers (although I'm sitting pretty in my plain ones - I'll stick to the boots, thank you very much).

These go with everything.  I know that sounds bizarre but, at the risk of sounding like a stuck record, leopard is a neutral.  The husband would totally disagree with me on this but - well, frankly on this point, I am confident in saying he's wrong (although not to his face.. his opinion is his own and it's just that - merely his opinion, absolutely nothing can put me off my leopard stride).

I have ones that I have had now for about three years.  I did a podcast for The Telegraph today (I'll link to it tomorrow) and we were waxing lyrical about footwear for the transitional season.  And whilst trainers got a mention, my top tip was a leopard print boot.  

Office Aruba Leopard Boots £89




Hoxton Ankle Boots from Boden £140 E1N5 with 20% off.




Grey at Carvela.

Samantha leopard print boots from Carvela £179



However it's a toss up between these two as to which are my favourite...

Morty Leopard Point Ankle Boots from Topshop £79



Rye Boots from hush £220




Roseberry Heeled Boots from Boden £150 with 20% off 



Lower at M&S 

Wide Fit Kitten Heel V-Cut Shoe Boots in leopard from M&S £35 (I find if you size down another size within a wide fit at M&S, if you have a narrower foot, they're perfect).




Flat pointed Mary Janes from Boden

Evie Pointed Flats £98



Pointed flats at ASOS.

ASOS DESIGN Latch pointed flats £14



Although for a couple of pounds more, I think these are better.

Atom Leopard Pointed Flats from Topshop £19




Loafers from ASOS.

ASOS DESIGN Madeira flat shoes in leopard print £22



If you don't like completely flat then these are ideal.

Amelie Low Heel Ballerinas from Boden £98



Mules at ASOS.

RAID Nancy leopard mules £24,99




Then there are the trainers.... again from Boden (on fire with their leopard this season).

Hotchpotch Trainers from Boden £98 in the tan leopard




And then the snow leopard, again £98




And here I am today in my kitten heel boots.  I can pretty guarantee if you invest in a pair, you will wonder how you ever lived without them.


Dress - Me+Em (gift ss18)
Bag - Anya Hindmarch from Bicester Village (ss17)
Boots - Tabitha Simmons (3yrs ago)

Had an amazing day today - breakfast at Petersham Nurseries in Covent Garden for the launch of the London Fashion Week Festival which runs from the 20-23 September.  I shall be talking all things new season in the LUXE lounge on Thursday 22nd at 11am.  Book your LUXE ticket here and use DMB10 for an extra 10% off.  If you've never been, it's a truly great, great day out.

Would love to see you there!  In your leopard shoes maybe?!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

6 comentarios:

  1. Love all things leopard. Even though my husband is as anti-leopard as yours!
    Love those Office boots but I have a very similar pair from ASOS last year with buckles on x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE ones with buckles on but could find hardly any! I really do need to replace my Tabitha Simmons ones!

      Delete
  2. All fab info. Thanks for this! Can you please do a blog on leather/pleather joggers as I can't find any under £500! I've googled but found nothing so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! Leave it with me - I've got leather trousers (and variations) and skirts coming up x

      Delete
  3. Argh I can't choose! Interestingly, I bought some grey leopard print pointed ballet flats from Oasis about 5 years ago and they are now back in fashion! Perfect. I definitely want some boots though, they Carvela ones have my name on :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boden always do leopard print options each season. I have a pair of stiletto style boots from a couple of years ago as well as court shoes... brilliant as they do a mid heel version.I can't do vertiginous like you Kat!
    I struggle with M&S shoes. Even their supposedly standard width styles are like boats on me! Such a shame as they've really upped their game on the shoe front but they just don't fit me. 😥

    ReplyDelete