More boots...

..following on from boots from the blog the other day - here we go.  HERE WE GO.... 

These are ones that you can wear during the day.  You could wear them out at night (ok - to the pub...).  You can wear them to watch the kids play sport on a weekend. 

What I will say is that this for me is the biggest fashion movement that we've had in the past couple of years.  Now I appreciate that sounds ALL THE NUTS and so up my own behind but what I mean is that pretty much anything goes these days.  Any length of skirt, any style of jumper, any sort of coat.  And any style of boots that you can think of.  Well.. apart from ones that you can actually climb up a mountain or go on a motorbike around Europe on.

But there occasionally comes around something new that is a bit - WHAT?  So a couple of years ago it was trainers.  Then it was the leather biker.  Maxi dresses - check check check.  All of which are completely normal now to most people.  

And this season - YES it's the good old hiking boots.  However fear not - I understand that most people think this absolutely ming, so I have some other less scary and utilitarian looking ones. Ones with huge buckles which, yes - are now considered very much ordinary whereas a couple of years ago, they were the height of odd!  Go figure. 

First up....easing you in gently...

Ashley Lace up Boots from Topshop £89




And the alternatives to the Grenson Nanettes which are sold out everywhere!

The Ansel Hiker Boots from Office are another great tribute to the Grenson Nanettes £85





Orrrr they have them in a croc which would get my vote... again £85 from Office 




Stradivarius Buckle Biker Boots £59.99


Another leather option at Office 

Alpaca Stud Detail Leather Boots £85





But there are some that aren't as chunky as the ones above.  These are the perfect combination of being still smart - you could actually wear these to work with trousers - but still having that androgynous edge to them. 

And a great great price for leather. 

ASOS DESIGN Algebra Leather boot £55




Or these... again £55 for leather is AMAZING.

ASOS DESIGN Arabella Boots £55





Skewer Black Boots from Kurt Geiger £179  Dare I say I think these are actually rather elegant?




Alex Boots from Topshop £89  I think these might be my favourites.


ASOS DESIGN Avid leather boots £65





Alissa Leather Buckle Boots from ASOS DESIGN £55


Nope - these are my possibly my favourites... 

Office Armory Buckle Lace Up Boots £95





Leather Block Heel Chelsea Boots from M&S £79




White at M&S (sold out online in the black but I have definitely seen them instore) £69




And here I am in my full on hiking numbers which are completely marmite but which I absolutely love - not to mention they are ludicrously comfortable... 


Jumper - Ted Baker (part of paid partnership AW17)
Skirt - ASOS WHITE (AW17)
Boots - Grenson from Collen & Clare (AW17)
Bag - APC from Coggles (3yrs ago)
Jacket - The Dressing Room (current)

So this was taken in Paris this week where I went for lunch.. I KNOW WHAT?  Yes, I had been invited to Paris and then over to Wingen near Strasbourg with Lalique - the crystal brand who also make the most sublime jewellery.  What an absolutely incredible press trip - totally once in a lifetime.  We got to go backstage and behind the scenes of the Opera de Paris and then to see the workshops where everything is made by hand.  

And home with a bump for the weekend where CHRISTMAS HAS BEGUN!  Tree is up, decorations are hanging, mulled wine is open and mince pies have been hoovered.  I will be back with a lot of content this week.  I have beauty to look at, festive dresses, how not to do Christmas clothing if you don't fancy it, a handbag wishlist (got to be done), not to mention flat party shoes and present ideas for all the family. 

And camel coats.  That is again a "I've decided I need" blog post... Seeing as I appear to have donated my ridiculously old to my 14yr old! 

Hope everyone has had a good week, I will see you all tomorrow.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

5 comentarios:

  1. Oooh, I'm on the fence with there - I'm not sure with my life I'm ready to commit to something that takes that long to put on (no, honestly, often trainers are a step too far!) but I do like the hiking boot ones. The buckles are too fussy for me. Looking forward to camel coats - I've been hunting for one that isn't double breasted or too long since about September! Even more looking forward to flat party shoes - please don't let them all be mules!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the ASOS Algebra boots which are lovely and great value for £55. Great blog post Kat!����

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw some boots in Bimba y Lola which I lost my heart over but couldn't justify as I have a 'few' ankle boots already. Then I realised that what I loved about them were the fluorescent shoe laces they had so - voila and £1.75 on amazon later I transformed my black boots! Just wanted to share in these days of up cycling and shopping our wardrobes .....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for such an informative piece of information :)
    If anyone interested similar one's have a look here
    the shoesfinder

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't hide your illness to yourself my dear fellow warriors, are you trying to get rid of any illness? Dr. Agbon is your final

    hope, because he cured me from HPV1&2, with his herbal root medicine. Contact him On WhatsApp +2348050495479 and get cured too. or

    email him at dragbonherbalmedicine@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete