The last push for the festive season.

How have I only just realised that a sequin jumper is a good idea?

The Christmas jumper to end all Christmas jumpers.  I'm too old for a jolly Santa knit but a little bit of festive cheer in the form of a sequin or two - oh hello.  I can give you that. 

Not everyone loves a festive blouse, for some people, Christmas is all about the cosy.  It's all about log fires, country pubs, walks in the snow (err rain and wind?) and generally dress down.  So how do you do that and still add a bit of festive cheer?

With sequins, obviously.  Obviously.  A knit with (baby) jazz hands.  And whilst we're talking Winter - I have come over all scandi with a hint of fairisle.  So these probably aren't really scandi at all - let's blame a certain detective in a certain programme and what was once the remit of Val Doonican is now super cool.  

Actually do you know what?  I'll go for Val just being my total inspiration. 

It won't be a surprise to anyone that
the one I want is from Zara and is BLOOMING SOLD OUT.  The law of the sod of course. 

Similar...   actually this I all sorts of love. I'm just not sure how practical it is with regards to things to go with.. as in I have very little apart from jeans.  OOOH I do have some cream skirts.... cream jeans, oh and a camel skirt and suddenly I am loving this.

Argyle Sweater from Zara £49.99




This one I think looks a LOT more expensive.  Bargain.  

V by Very Sequin Fair Isle Jumper was £50 now £35




Then there's this one from Topshop which is BLOOMING AWESOME.

Sequin Oversized Jumper at Topshop was £59 now £39




Pure elegance at French Connection for 50% off.  Oh how I love the sales. 

Vera Fairisle Embellished jumper was £110 now £55




Cream again at Monsoon and also in the sale. 

Felice Fair Isle Jumper was £55 now £44




Grey Sequin Embellished Fair Isle Jumper from Dorothy Perkins was £30 now £21




And then I have to put this one is as it is Fairisle but is without sequins... 

Melissa Multicoloured Jumper from Monsoon was £55 now £40




Then slightly off piste at Zara.  This is rather Zandra Rhodes.  Which is surely only a good thing?

Sweater with geometric embroidery £79.99





Cable Knit Sequin top from JCrew £138





Admittedly this is less Val Doonican but I am still loving the concept... 

Mango Multicolour Striped Jumper from Mango £39.99



And the perfect dress down but ever so slightly dressed up option in sweatshirt form at Boden.

Arabella Sweatshirt from Boden £60




Or I am very partial to this one.  I appreciate we have gone waaaaay off piste but it's still a sequin number.  

Love Moschino Jumper was £230 now £140





Here I am in a winter knit from a couple of years ago.  Which would be SUBLIME with added sequins...



Jumper - H&M (4yrs ago)
Jeans - MiH from Quattro Rish (current)
Trainers - Golden Goose (sale aw18)
Coat - Jigsaw (current)
Sunglasses - Alexis Amor (gift current)
Fingerless gloves - Somerville Scarves (gift aw17)
Bag - APC from Coggles (3yrs ago)

Tomorrow I am back with beauty.. whilst also compiling those gift guides for over the weekend.  How's the shopping going?  If everyone in my family wants a sequin winter knit, I can say my shopping is going WELL.  If not, then hmmm, yup, not so good.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comentarios:

  1. DR EMU WHO HELP PEOPLE IN ANY TYPE OF LOTTERY NUMBERS
    It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called dr emu, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of dr emu, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.

    Contact him on email Emutemple@gmail.com
    What's app +2347012841542
    Website Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/
    Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341

    ReplyDelete