My Lust of the Day

A swift one but I figure if I blog about it, I'll get it out of my system.  Alternatively I'll feel justified in buying it in the sale as if it's at a reasonable price and I've loved it for so long, then clearly it was meant to be.  Am narcissistically loving the justification. 


Let's start with the items of beauty in question.  I definitely prefer the Toast one but the Isabella Oliver one would do if someone felt compelled to buy me a leather jacket and the Toast one wasn't available.  Nothing like a) hedging your bets and b) being completely unrealistic. 




Isabella Oliver Tan Biker Jacket.  Now I don't think it looks as good in the photos as the Toast one.  But I have a sneaky feeling that on, as divine as the Toast jacket looks, I reckon the IO Biker one will probably sit better. 

However it's completely immaterial seeing as I really can't justify another leather jacket.  Believe me, I've tried.  I've been dreaming about cinnamon/tan leather jackets and as much as I would wear one to death, at circa £400, it's not going to happen.  There isn't an outfit in my wardrobe where I can't think of another of the countless jackets that I already own, would work.

And seeing as the Toast one is already limited stock, the chances of me nabbing one in the sale aren't good.  Boo schmoo. 

But I'll never say never.......  If anyone knows of any other tan drape front leather jackets out there that I can keep my beady eyes on, I'd be very grateful if they'd let me know.


Share this:

CONVERSATION

5 comentarios:

  1. All saints have a cinnamon biker £295 http://www.allsaints.com/women/leathers/allsaints-marsh-leather-biker-jacket/?colour=316&category=25

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for that. Will check it out instore. Actually the two other leather jackets I have are both from All Saints, so great taste you have. Thank you xxxx

      Delete
  2. ... and check out Muubaa jackets in Asos sale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha I tweeted a pic of the Toast jacket a couple of weeks ago - gorgeousness!

    Nic x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds and all that! It's so going to be sold out sharpish. Bugger. Randomly the tan Isabella Oliver pic has morphed into a black one. Weird.....

      Delete