What I wore last night

Again, another brief one as Rugrats have just been ushered into bed and dinner is needing to be cooked.  Steak chilli with chorizo - comfort food much needed, feeling ever so slightly delicate today after a fantastic evening out last night with friends.  Hence very relaxing day today (for relaxing, read totally lazy), movies and mooching.


This photo was actually taken at about 2am and the fact it's vaguely in focus is a minor miracle.  Ditto the fact I was able to stand up long enough to take it.   Clearly it's not one of my best. 




Black loose boxy t - Whistles
Black tuxedo style blazer - Topshop
Raspberry Leigh jeans - Topshop
Black suede stiletto shoes - Zara
Gunmetal multi strand bead necklace - Day Birger et Mikkeslon
Battered silver cuff - Banana Republic
Bead bullet bag - Coast


See you tomorrow.  (a photo of me today in my slobs isn't going to make the grade!)

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment